Wahoo KICKR Smart Bike Trainer V5
- Brand: Wahoo
Every elite athlete knows that the challenge of being out front is staying out front. It’s the same challenge we face when looking to improve KICKR. What could we do to take the choice of champions to another level? This year, the revolution lies in the evolution as we’ve enhanced accuracy, responsiveness and ride feel through changes that are hard to see but easy to notice.
AXIS releases your KICKR smart trainer with subtle side-to-side movement further enhancing KICKR’s already legendary ride feel. By delivering a more natural feeling when indoor training, AXIS better mimics the sensation experienced when riding outdoors. Whether on a virtual training ride or doing a high-intensity interval workout, KICKR AXIS offers immediate feedback by responding to rider tempo and body position changes. With 5° of lateral side-to-side movement, indoor training feels more like the experience of riding outdoors. By allowing you to move more naturally with the forces applied during long hard training sessions, KICKR AXIS reduces your fatigue, so you can go harder, longer.
Whether mashing or spinning smoothly, staying in the saddle or standing on the pedals, KICKR AXIS’ integrated action feet can be independently tuned for a customizable training experience. With three stiffness levels to choose from, AXIS gives every cyclist the ability to match their unique riding style.
When combined, KICKR AXIS, KICKR CLIMB and KICKR HEADWIND deliver the movement and sensations of training outdoors into virtual indoor rides and workouts.
With automatic calibration, the KICKR has exceptionally accurate power and eliminates the need to perform routine spindowns. You can now maximize every training session knowing the KICKR will always be tracking your power to +/- 1% accuracy.
NEW SIDE TO SIDE MOVEMENT WITH KICKR AXIS FEET
+/-1% ACCURACY POWERFULLY PRECISE
2,200 WATTS SERIOUS POWER
LEGENDARY RIDE FEEL
PROFESSIONAL GRADE CONSTRUCTION
READY TO RIDE
MULTIPLE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- Part Number: WFBKTR120
- KICKR Version: 5 (produced starting August 2020)
- Shipping Weight: 55 lb
- Box Dims: 26"L x 12"W x 22"H
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Product Dimensions: 20x28x17 in // 51x71x44 - Legs open configuration
- Weight: 47 lb // 22 kg
- Drivetrain: Belt Drive
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC, Bluetooth
- Max User Weight: 250lbs // 114 kg
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb // 7.3 kg
- Maximum Simulated Grade: +20
- Minimum Simulated Grade: -10
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 Watts
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Cassette: Included (11-28)
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Adapters: Included
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible Yes
- RPM Speed & Cadence: Not Required
- Front Wheel Block: Not Required
- Disc Brake Clearance: Yes