PEdAL ED Nagoya Aero Jersey
PRODUCT OVERVIEWDeveloped in collaboration with the professional riders from Britain’s longest Uci standing team, JLT Condor, the Nagoya Jersey has surprised the world of road cycling at its first appereance in January 2017 in Australia.
After great team results and a worlwide recognition this jersey is already being considered as one of the most innovative products in the cycling apparel world.
Its panel construction allows to reach the highest levels of performance and comfort, avoiding seams on the cyclist’s shoulders for a perfect fit during the ride and with side panels for a better ventilation and fast drying.
The asymmetric pocket design enables a new smart storage system, with three different pocket’s sizes, according to each object’s dimension and use needed during the ride.
"I think the attention to detail is beyond anything I've ever ridden in the past." Ed Laverack, JLT Condor Professional rider.
"The material and the design of this jersey is one of the coolest I've seen in years." Russ Downing, JLT Professional rider.
• Performance fabric for fast drying
• Mesh panels in the back and on the sides for strategic breathability
• Ergonomic seams and underarm insets for natural movement
• Cut for aereodinamyc performance
• Flat seams against skin’s abrasion
• Performance fit for high performance activity
• Asymmetric pockets for fast storage
• Innovative lightweight fabric
• Longer sleeves for race cut
• Tested in the hardest conditions by JLT Condor team riders
FEATURES- 109 g M Size
- Ultra lightweight and breathable
- Compression fit for aerodynamic
- Slim fit for performance
|WEIGHT||109g (M Size)|
|AERODYNAMICS||Aero cut and seamless shoulders|
|SEAMS||Ergonomic and flat seams against skin abrasion|