Fizik M6 BOA Donna Black Emerald Green Woman Shoes
- Brand: Fizik
The M6 Donna is an amazingly comfortable and durable performance shoe specifically built for the female mountain biker. They were developed in collaboration with leading professional cyclists and the best technologies, materials, R&D, testing and manufacture techniques to deliver the best shoes for MTB riding and racing.
The M6 Donna offers a superior blend of comfort, fit, power transfer and trail-tough resilience. It features a tough rubber outsole combined with a carbon reinforced Nylon midsole – giving excellent stiffness for ultimate power transfer, efficiency, superior grip and protection from the trail. It combines with the comfortable insole’s sculpted footbeds and supportive heel to make sure that every watt goes straight into your pedals.
Its light, micro-adjustable Boa L5 Bridge closure system is complemented by a pair of tough Microtex Velcro straps. Fizik have made this shoe with reinforced Microtex in combination with Nylon mesh for comfort, ventilation, fit, and durability.
The M6 Donna is a performance mountain bike shoe that has the durability, comfort and performance you’re looking for in a pair of tough Mountain biking shoes. These shoes sacrifice nothing and will give you everything you want on the trails.
- Rubber Outsole with high friction rubber treads for extra grip
- Carbon-reinforced nylon midsole
- Upper made from Laser-perforated Microtex and Nylon mesh (Microtex as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 closure system (bi-modal: tighten and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
|EUR||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|