Fizik Vento Stabilita Carbon - Black/ Fluorescent Yellow
- Price in reward points: 215
- Brand: Fizik
This new top cycling shoes with a tailored fit of the plantar arch (Dynamic Arch Support 2.0) and carbon outsole prioritizes foot stability for next-level performance.
Don't see the size you want? Leave an enquiry here.
DYNAMIC ARCH SUPPORT 2.0
Every useful watt of power generated while cycling is transferred to the bike through the soles of the feet. When the plantar fascia is properly supported, the medial arch stiffens, allowing for efficient power transfer. Because of this, providing adjustable arch support is vital for both comfort and performance in a competitive cycling shoe.
IMPROVING SUPPORT WHILE ADAPTING
Individually adjusted for precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, the Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 system is a fully integrated feature of our new carbon outsoles with a dedicated portion of the shoe’s upper wrapping around the plantar arch for improved support while adapting to each rider’s unique foot shape.
VOLUME CONTROL SYSTEM
Adding to this, our Volume Control system allows for differentiated fit adjustments for both the instep and forefoot areas — the shape and volume of which can vary widely between riders. By controlling two separate BOA® dials, cyclists can fine-tune shoe fit to their unique foot shape, ensuring maximum performance and support, featuring the new Li2 Dual Zone BOA® Fit System configuration with a smaller control-dial diameter and a lower, more aerodynamic profile.
COMFORTABLE LAMINATED UPPER
The shoe’s upper is made of a resilient polyurethane-laminated material combined over a comfortable mesh, resulting in reduced yield and providing long-lasting foot support where it’s needed most.
CARBON FIBRE OUTSOLE
Everything in this innovative racing shoe is engineered for ultimate power transfer, from the advanced fitting features to the new outsole: an engineered carbon fibre layup that saves weight and delivers increased stiffness; with an index of 10, this outsole is the stiffest in the fizik range.
OPTIMIZE PEDALLING EFFICIENCY
A wide vent inlet and deep internal channelling provide cooling airflow for enhanced temperature control. The cleat positioning is set slightly further back compared to traditional settings to optimize pedalling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially well-suited to very aggressive, forward aero riding positions.
- PU laminated mesh upper
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA® Fit System configuration
- R1 outsole – full carbon unidirectional, stiffness index 10
- Weight: 227g (size 42.5/ pair)
- Vento: performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- Intended use: road racing
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.