Fizik Vento Powerstrap R1 Movistar Team | EU37, EU40, EU41
- Brand: Fizik
*Sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, with no warranty. Only available on our webstore.
Products are brand new but may be a display piece with slight scuffs. Products are sold as is.
Vento Powerstrap R1 Movistar Team is a versatile, high performance road cycling shoe with an innovative Velcro closure designed for an enveloping fit. It’s the lightest in the fizik range.
A limited edition model, it’s exactly the same specification as one of the high performance models worn by the pro riders of Movistar Team during the 2019 season, and is available only in the Movistar Team blue and white colorway.
Powerstrap R1 Movistar Team features the Powerstrap Velcro closure system. It includes a ribbon that wraps around the foot, which contains the foot and provides a close, comfortable fit. The instep and the midfoot are separately adjustable areas, with tension adjusted by two wide yet lightweight straps that are with secured with Velcro fasteners.
Powerstrap R1 Movistar Team’s stiff, light weight, full UD carbon outsole features ventilation ducts for cooling as you ride, while the strong, supple Microtex upper has laser-cut perforations, complementing the special mesh insole to create a cooling high airflow ventilation without sacrificing support. Every pair comes with a unique Movistar Team blue carry bag and tag.
Vento Powerstrap R1 Movistar Team: Developed with the Movistar Team pro’s – for you.
- Outsole: R1 outsole – full carbon unidirectional
- Replaceable heel skid plate
- Insole: Fizik mesh footbed
- Insole: Infinito footbed
- Weight: 224g (size 42.5/ pair)
- Powerstrap: foot-wrapping Velcro closure designed for an enveloping fit Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R1 full UD carbon outsole: ultimate stiffness and lightness tuned for max power transfer
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.