Fizik Vento Omna - Cherry / Black
- Price in reward points: 259
- Brand: Fizik
A performance road cycling shoe that brings together the leading features of our pro-level line-up, now optimized for every rider.
Omna is a responsive, pure road cycling shoe developed for competitive riders seeking race-ready features and performance.
PRO PERFORMANCE FOR ALL
With Omna, we set out to create an advanced road shoe with performance that recalls our top-tier products. Whether you’re training for your first race or facing epic climbs, this shoe has the right features for your ride. Omna is well ventilated with a PU upper that makes the shoe both lightweight and comfortable.
DIAL UP THE COMFORT
The closure system is similar to our signature Infinito fit configuration, using BOA® textile lace guides that balance tension and further eliminate pressure hot spots. This fit system acts across a larger area of the shoe’s upper, pulling the eyelets inwards consistently from all directions for a more supportive and comfortable fit. Featuring a single bi-directional Li2 BOA® Fit System platform, cyclists can fine tune their fit, ensuring maximum performance without compromising on comfort.
The newly redesigned R5 nylon outsole offers comfort and a moderate level of stiffness for efficient pedaling. Additionally, cleat positioning is set slightly further back compared to traditional settings to better optimize pedaling efficiency and reduce knee compression. A wide vent inlet provides cooling airflow, aiding in temperature regulation.
- Perforated high-density PU upper
- Li2 BOA® Dial C Fit System
- R5 nylon outsole
- Stiffness index 6
- Weight: 238 g
- Sizes: 36-46 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.