Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon - Grey/Coral
- Price in reward points: 459
- Brand: Fizik
The latest refinement of fizik's legendary performance road racing cycling shoe, developed with and chosen by leading athletes throughout the pro peloton.
The Microtex upper is supple, yet strong and stable, for a comfortable and consistent fit. Combined with fizik’s most advanced adjustment capabilities, this shoe delivers the precise, lockedin feel that racers demand.
The Volume Control system allows for differentiated fit adjustments for the instep and forefoot areas–the shape and volume of which can vary widely between riders. Featuring the latest Li2 BOA® Fit System platform with a smaller dial diameter and lower, more aerodynamic profile, cyclists can fine tune the fit to their unique foot shape, ensuring maximum performance without compromising on comfort.
A dedicated piece of the shoe's upper wraps around the plantar arch and can be precisely adjusted for a perfect fit and improved support of the plantar fascia using the latest Li2 BOA® Platform. The volume of the forefoot area can be controlled via the Infinito, a signature fit-configuration feature. The Infinito balances tension and further eliminates pressure hot spots by using BOA® textile lace guides. This fit system acts across a larger area of the shoe’s upper, pulling the eyelets inwards consistently from all directions for a more supportive and comfortable fit.
The updated Infinito also features an entirely new outsole with an engineered carbon fibre layup that saves weight and delivers increased stiffness. With a stiffness index rating of 10, this outsole is the stiffest in the fizik range. A wide vent inlet and deep internal channelling provide a cooling airflow, aiding in temperature regulation. The cleat positioning is set slightly further back compared to traditional settings to optimize pedalling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially well-suited to very aggressive, forward aero positions.
Don't see the size you want? Leave an enquiry here.
- Microtex upper
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA Fit System configuration
- R2 carbon outsole: full carbon unidirectional, stiffness index 10
- Weight: 227g (size 42.5/ pair)
- Vento: performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- Intended use: road racing
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.