Fizik Transiro Infinito R3
- Price in reward points: 120
- Brand: Fizik
TRANSIRO INFINITO R3 is a triathlon shoe that combines a stiff outsole with a quick foot entry and fine tuneable fit on the go.
The mesh upper is highly breathable yet effectively supportive, thanks to the PU lamination on targeted areas that ensure all power is efficiently transferred to the pedals.
The Volume Control system allows a differentiated fit adjustment for the instep and forefoot areas – the shape and volume of which can vary widely between athletes. The combination of a Powerstrap and a BOA dial is the ideal balance for an Olympic format: first a quick and secure closure, then a fine tuneable adjustment for a precise fit.
The volume of the forefoot area can be controlled via the Infinito, a signature fit adjustment feature. Infinito balances out the tensioning and further eliminates pressure hot spots by using textile webbing in place of plastic lace guides. This closure system acts on a larger area of the shoe’s upper, pulling the eyestays inwards consistently from all directions for a more supportive and comfortable fit.
The race stiff R3 unidirectional full carbon outsole delivers ultimate power transfer and it has been modified with extra wide ventilation cutouts, boasting even greater breathability than its road counterpart.
Don't see the size you want? Leave an enquiry here.
*All sales are final. No warranty, exchange, refund and returns for sale products.
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.