Fizik Transiro Hydra - White/Metallic Red
- Price in reward points: 224
- Brand: Fizik
Our highly breathable, comfortable triathlon cycling shoe constructed from 3D air-mesh fabric for cooler, drier feet and built with a single-strap closure system for rapid transitions.
Hydra is a triathlon bike shoe designed to facilitate easier transitions, built with a breathable upper and moderately stiff nylon outsole that combines comfort and pedaling efficiency.
As transitions become increasingly important—now considered the fourth discipline in any triathlon event, be that a full Ironman race or sprint distance—we have redesigned our tri-shoes range to meet the requirements of the most demanding athletes. Hydra is built with a single Velcro strap to allow faster, worry-free transitions, where any mistake can cost decisive time. Additionally, the enveloping strap provides the strong foot support athletes need to be efficient in every race situation.
EASY-BREATHING AIR MESH
The simple closure system is coupled with an upper made of 3D air-mesh fabric for a shoe that’s highly breathable to help avoid overly sweaty feet, making this an optimal solution for those who prefer to race sockless.
COMFORT, EFFICIENCY, CONTROL
The newly redesigned R5 nylon outsole offers comfort and a moderate level of stiffness for efficient pedaling. Additionally, cleat positioning is set slightly further back compared to traditional settings to better optimize pedaling efficiency and reduce knee compression. A wide vent inlet provides cooling airflow, aiding in temperature regulation.
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.