Fizik Terra Atlas - Grey/ Black
- Brand: Fizik
Fizik's versatile and reliable all-rounder, for all-terrain gravel, mountain biking and beyond.
As possibly the most versatile shoe in our entire range, the new Atlas is designed to efficiently spin pedals off-road, equally capable of handling fast and fun downcountry laps, epic all-mountain rides, long-distance backcountry adventures and drop bar gravel grinding. Atlas marks the latest addition to our X5 Terra line-up and is the result of countless refinements based on thousands of miles of feedback from riders taking on every possible type of terrain and condition—from survivors of the toughest ultra bikepacking races to those enjoying local trails.
Long-wearing comfort with a more generous fit than before, Atlas is well-ventilated without sacrificing protection, thanks to its TPU overlay that reinforces the toecap. Easily adjusted with a practical, single-BOA closure, dial in your fit and go wherever the day may lead.
Now more versatile than ever before, Fizik redesigned the X5 outsole for better grip and more traction. Equipped with generous studs and a rubber coating that covers the entire surface, including the mid-foot, the X5 outsole provides sure footing when steep, rough tracks require you to hike your bike. However, pushing pedals and punishing miles of off-road riding is what these shoes were truly made for—that’s why the hidden nylon foot plate is there to deliver balanced stiffness for pedalling efficiency, and the low-cut uppers allow for smooth, rub-free ankle movement throughout every pedal stroke.
THE ALL TERRAIN, ALL-ROUNDER
Suits a wide range of riding styles, from all-mountain to crosscountry and gravel
Generous fit, with a practical single-BOA closure system
X5 NYLON & RUBBER OUTSOLE
Delivers pedalling efficiency alongside confident and secure off-road traction
- L6 BOA® Fit System
- X5 nylon outsole – with rubber tread, stiffness index 5
- Weight: 355g
TERRA: Off-road series, designed to take you beyond your boundaries
OFF-ROAD: Designed and engineered to perform off-road, from singletrack to gravel roads and everything in between
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.