Fizik Tempo Overcurve R5 Paris 1969 Special Edition
- Brand: Fizik
A special edition of the popular Tempo Overcurve R5, Tempo Overcurve R5 Paris 1969 is a stylish and versatile quick-fit road cycling shoe that evokes a golden age of the world’s most famous bike race.
Tempo Overcurve R5 Paris 1969 has been designed to echo the iconic look of the early 1970s while delivering the comfort and performance expected by today’s riders.
The main upper of the Tempo Overcurve R5 Paris 1969 is made of Microtex suede, featuring larger perforation holes in a wider pattern than the Tempo Overcurve R5. Covering the toe and eyestay area is a leather-look Microtex section that is die cut in a zig-zag pattern to recall the late 1960s and early 1970s shoe construction techniques. A smart gold logotype completes the retro look.
Tempo Overcurve R5 Paris 1969 features a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
The closure is fast and secure, thanks to a micro-adjustable Boa® IP1-B dial and a Velcro strap for a fine-tuned fit.
The R5 nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable enough for the longest rides, but without compromising pedalling efficiency.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- Boa® IP1-B dial
- R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Weight: 247g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Colours: Two-texture black with gold logotype