Fizik Tempo Overcurve R5 - Black/ Black
- Price in reward points: 100
- Brand: Fizik
TEMPO OVERCURVE R5 is quick-fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride.
This shoe has been designed to deliver the essential timeless look and versatile performance to make every outing an enjoyable ride. The classic considerations of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct Fizik identity and a smart form-fitting construction.
Overcurve is a shoe construction featuring a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
The closure is fast and secure, powered by a micro- adjustable BOA IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a fine tune fit of the forefoot area.
The R5 Nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable even in the long haul but without compromising pedalling efficiency.
Don't see the size you want? Leave an enquiry here.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- Boa® IP1-B dial
- R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Weight: 246g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.