Fizik Tempo Overcurve R4 WIDE FIT - Iridescent Copper/ Black
- Brand: Fizik
The Overcurve R4’s classic aesthetic belies an advanced construction technique: a resilient polyurethane laminated material is combined over a comfortable mesh, reducing energy loss and providing long-lasting foot support where it’s most needed. Designed with a performance fit for riders with wider feet, the Overcurve R4 Wide provides a higher volume fit with more room at the forefoot around the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
Shoe closure is fast, reliable and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable BOA® IP1 dial in an Overcurve pattern. The Overcurve shoe construction features a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural alignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
The moderately stiff R4 outsole strikes a balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency to make it a true all-rounder, featuring a lower profile structurally optimized with a 15% infused carbon fiber composition. The R4 outsole further provides efficient ventilation with internal channelling for effective temperature regulation. The cleat is positioned slightly further towards the heel compared to traditional placement to optimize pedalling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially suited to aggressively forward aero riding positions.
Don't see the size you want? Leave an enquiry here.
Purchase Fizik shoes with a peace of mind
- Upon payment, drop us a message whether you want to try a size up, size down or both (subject to stock availability).
- We will discuss with you about a time slot for this service. (Available on weekdays between 11AM - 3PM)
- We will deliver to you for free. You try on the various sizes and choose the perfect pair!
- PU laminate over mesh upper
- BOA® IP1-B dial closure
- R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
- Weight: 232 g (size 42- ½ pair)
- Tempo: versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
- Intended use: Road cycling - designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.