Fizik Infinito R1 Road Shoes Black/ Black | EU46, EU47, EU48
- Brand: Fizik
*Sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, with no warranty. Only available on our webstore.
Products are brand new but may be a display piece with slight scuffs. Products are sold as is.
Perfectly fitting with class-leading comfort and unmatched power transfer, the Infinito R1 road cycling shoes deliver ultimate race performance. Infinito R1’s new Infinito Closure System, superior stiffness, weight-saving materials and the intelligent implementation of new technology combine for the pinnacle of performance road shoe design.
With Dynamic Arch Support technology’s structure and the Increased Volume Control system, which shapes the whole shoe’s upper directly around the foot’s profile, Infinito R1 fits any rider precisely, easily and comfortably. The Infinito Closure System uses two micro-adjustable double Boa IP1-B dials with steel-coated nylon laces in an infinite configuration that adjusts the upper on the forefoot. The textile guides eliminate pressure points, providing optimum adaptable comfortable fit for high-power, high-intensity riding.
Infinito R1’s 1.2mm Laser Perforated Microtex upper features minimal seams and stitching and is the ideal blend of breathability, strength, flexibility and support. It harmonises with the new mesh footbed insole for the best possible ventilation and enhanced comfort. Its laterally stiff, light, Uni Direction Full Carbon Outsole is ventilated for maximum temperature control, and designed for ultimate power transfer from any riding style.
Infinito R1 is fi’zi:k’s range-topping shoe, and benefits from the latest technologies, materials and improved design based on feedback and input from some of the world’s leading pro riders.
Infinito R1: ultimate race performance. Perfect. Perfected.
- Materials: Microtex Laser Perforated
- Outsole: Full UD Carbon Vented
- Closure system: Double Infinito Boa® IP1-B
- Insole: Infinito footbed
- Weight: 246g (size 42.5/ pair)
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.