Fizik Infinito R1 Knit Road Shoes Black/Red | EU37
- Brand: Fizik
*Sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, with no warranty. Only available on our webstore.
Products are brand new but may be a display piece with slight scuffs. Products are sold as is.
While still providing all the advanced features race tested with Pro Peloton athletes, this latest version of the Infinito R1 features a knitted construction that seamlessly integrates ventilation throughout the upper.
Fizik Knit uppers are a cut above traditional woven fabric or microfiber uppers. These uppers are created with electronic knitting machines by linking loops of yarn on needles and they are able to seamlessly change the yarn direction of the fabric to create different stitching patterns. This means being able to design and create functional zones, with engineered performance in key areas, such as vents and mesh openings for enhanced breathability. The added water-repellency treatment shrugs off rain and road spray. To guarantee efficient power transfer to the pedals, targeted areas of heat-fused PU have been integrated to create foot support where athletes need it most. This construction ensures the shoe has superior ventilation and is ultra-lightweight, but with the same support and pedalling efficiency as a traditionally built cycling shoe.
The Volume Control system allows a differentiated fit adjustment for the instep and forefoot areas – the shape and volume of which can vary widely between riders. By controlling two separate Boa closures, cyclists can fine-tune shoe fit to their unique foot shape for customized comfort and support. The volume of the forefoot area can be controlled via the Infinito, a signature fit adjustment feature. Infinito balances out the tensioning and further eliminates pressure hot spots by using textile webbing in place of plastic lace guides. This closure system acts on a larger area of the shoe’s upper, pulling the eyestays inwards consistently from all directions for a more supportive and comfortable fit.
A customized fit of the plantar arch is provided with the Dynamic Arch Support, a dedicated piece of the shoe’s upper that wraps around the plantar arch, and is adjusted for fit with its own Boa dial.
The R1 highly stiff uni-directional full carbon outsole is tuned for the maximum power transfer with vent openings channelling the airflow through the sole for an efficient temperature control.
- Knitted upper: engineered construction for enhanced ventilation and comfort
- R1 full UD carbon outsole: ultimate stiffness and lightness tuned for max power transfer
- Infinito: advanced volume control of the fore-foot area
- Dynamic Arch Support: customized fit of the plantar arch
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.