Fizik Gravita Versor Flat - Black/ Black
- Price in reward points: 165
- Brand: Fizik
A versatile, lightweight lace-up mountain biking shoe that is ideal for those using flat pedals when mixing up lift-assisted DH laps with trail riding.
OUTSOLE AND RIDING CONTROL
Together with your hands on the handlebar, feet are a crucial point of contact when it comes to bike control. The Gravita outsole provides the type of shoe-to-pedal interface you need for fast and aggressive gravity riding, combining the stickiest Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound with a specific zonal lug pattern.
A low-profile tapered tread pattern positioned at the mid-foot allows for an immediate connection and optimal mechanical interface with the pedal pins, while under the heel and toes, a deeper, sharper tread provides better ground traction when hiking back up the hill.
This flat pedals version is more supple and able to flex over the pedal for maximum grip, designed with minimal foot roll and a widened bottom to provide plenty of contact with wide platform pedals and allow for a more evenly spread load.
ERGONOMIC AND DURABLE
The VERSOR pattern cradles the foot, securing the fit with an ergonomic lace-up closure. The upper offers protection from the elements: its hardwearing ripstop woven fabric resisting tearing and ripping.
A PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements add further protection and durability. Intentional engineering went into stripping weight and eliminating the excess material that would otherwise lead to the bulky look and sloppy fit of typical gravity shoes.
Don't see the size you want? Leave an enquiry here.
- Ripstop fabric upper
- Laces closure
- X6 outsole – EVA midsole, Vibram Megagrip tread
- Outsole stiffness index 2
- Weight: 270 g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Gravita: gravity series, designed to take you down the mountain, fast and in control
- Intended use: Downhill, Enduro
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.