Fizik Tempo Decos Carbon - White/ White
- Price in reward points: 362
- Brand: Fizik
Decos is designed to exist at the nexus of comfort and performance, an essential shoe combining a minimalistic single BOA upper with a stiff carbon sole to go the distance, col after col.
With Decos, fizik set out to create a performance road shoe for riders outside of the demanding pro peloton. Instead, the new Decos epitomises fizik’s famed minimalist design at its finest. For these shoes fizik took a disciplined approach toward simplicity to deliver the pure road riding experience you expect from fizik, from epic, big-mountain rides to granfondos and beyond.
The sleek uppers utilise a resilient polyurethanelaminated material combined over a comfortable mesh, resulting in reduced yield and providing long lasting foot support where it’s needed most. The fit is practical and quickly fine-tuned with a single bi-directional Li2 BOA® dial.
At the base, the R2 outsole’s engineered carbon fibre layup saves weight and delivers increased stiffness, with a stiffness index rating of 10, making this outsole the most responsive in the fizik range. A wide vent inlet and deep internal channelling provide cooling airflow, aiding in temperature regulation. The cleat positioning is set slightly further back compared to traditional settings to optimise pedalling efficiency and reduce knee compression—especially well-suited for very aggressive, forward aero positions.
- PU laminate over mesh upper
- Li2 BOA® Fit System
- R2 outsole – full carbon unidirectional, stiffness index 10
- Outsole stiffness index 5
- Weight: 228 g
TEMPO - Versatile road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
ROAD - Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- To clean your Fi'zi:k shoes, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
- After riding in wet conditions, stuff the shoes with newspaper to absorb moisture.
- Store in shoe bag out of direct sunlight. Cool and dry storage is best to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Regularly clean the buckle mechanism of debris and lubricate it with silicone type lubricant.
- Regularly tighten all cleat fasteners to torque specifications specified by your pedal or cleat manufacturer.
- Do not place shoes near heaters, ovens or fires to dry. Excessive heat may damage the materials and adhesives.