WARRANTY CONDITIONS BY BRAND
Cycle Project Pte Ltd is an authorised dealer for the brands Entro Cycle carries and we offer limited warranty in accordance with the different warranty conditions offered by the brands. To find out more about your product coverage, you may refer to the following links.
C-Bear : https://www.c-bear.com/en/purchase
Ridley : https://www.ridley-bikes.com/ridley-biedt-bijzondere-garantie/
GripGrab : https://www.gripgrab.com/pages/warranty
Evoc : https://www.evocsports.com/service/warranty
3T Cycling : https://www.3tcycling.com/mountain/en/inside-3t/warranty-policy/
Ale Cycling : https://alecycling.com.au/legal/returns-exchanges/
Fi’z:k : https://www.fizik.com/eu_en/faq/
MCipollini : https://www.mcipollini.com/en/supporto/registrazione-e-garanzia/
Selle Royal : https://www.selleroyal.com/en/warranty-service
Pedal Ed : https://pedaled.com/faq
Infini : https://www.infini.tw/main/2017Infini/warranty/
Lizard Skins : https://lizardskins.com/warranty
Wahoo : https://eu.wahoofitness.com/returns-and-warranty
Your product warranty is void if your product
- has not been used, maintained, altered or repaired according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- was sold disassembled, or only partially assembled
- was transferred to a third party
- was altered or improperly used
Your warranty will not cover the following issues:
- Worn parts, adjustments, cleaning, service, maintenance or tune-ups
- Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations
- Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly
- Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold
- Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Deterioration such as discoloration, fading or deformation
- Labor, shipping and transportation charges
The warranty period starts from the day the product is purchased and claims should be made through the Cycle Project shop where your purchase was made in a ready to ride condition.
If you believe that your purchase is covered under warranty
- Provide a copy of your receipt to validate warrant eligibility.
- Two to three photos of the affected part
- Send the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Validation of warranty claims for parts and/or service will be determined by the sole discretion of Cycle Project Pte Ltd. Our decision will be conclusive and binding.
In the event that a component requires replacement during the warranty period, an identical component will be used OR if it is no longer available, a component of similar form and function to the original will be used instead.